Sunday, December 07, 2008

The 12 Days of Holiday?

Amazon.com has taken the PC kool-aide and is attempting to hawk its products under the banner of The 12 days of Holiday. Sadly since I don't know which holiday they are talking about I find it difficult to catch the "holiday spirit" and order lots of goodies from their website.

This is the email I sent them:

This email is to complain about your incredibly stupid "12 days of Holiday" campaign. Which holiday would that be? Why are you so afraid to say Christmas? I LOVE Amazon but this stuff really pisses me off.

I'll tell you what, I'm not going to shop at Amazon after October 31st of each year. I mean If there were a major gift giving holiday toward the end of the year you'd remind me of it right? When you you do, I'll shop on your site.

The great thing about the web is that it gives you choices. The truth is I don't need Amazon this Christmas season.

h/t Instapundit

2 comments:

Susan said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Susan

http://www.car-insurance-choices.com

T the D said...

They must have listened to you - it says "12 Days of Christmas" now.

Your power is great :)

~T the D