Friday, November 28, 2008

How To Write A Blues Song.

Blues are about basic stuff like "woke up this morning" or "I got a good woman." But the blues also needs trouble. So if you've got a good woman then you'd better stick something bad in next (eg: "I got a good woman with the meanest dog in town"). Then keep repeating that line until you think of something that rhymes. For example:

I got a good woman with the meanest dog in town.
Yeah, I got a good woman with the meanest dog in town.
He got teeth like an alligator and he weighs 500 pounds.

Read the whole thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you're consistently achievement for the finest shoes in town, you can scarpe Hogan
forth with accord it a try, it is best to accept Hogan scarpe uomo
. I’m not artlessly advertence any affectionate of skyscraping but hogan donna
. I am absolutely in adulation with the aces adventurous shoes like Hogan scarpe donna
.