Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Wonder Twin Powers...Activate

Mother and daughters are doing well. Emma was born at 10:10 AM Pacific time and her sister Hannah followed a minute later. So far Emma is the good one. She's been quiet and snugly. Hannah on the other hand...they had to drag her from her previous residence kicking and screaming. She definitely wanted to stay put.

As for me...I finally understand what people mean when they say it'll change your life. It's been the most amazing experience...I highly recommend it.

5 comments:

Greg said...

Congratulations Mike and Cass!

Greg

Lady Hampton said...

Congratulations x 2!!!

josh said...

Kel and I send our love!!!!

Addison said...

Congratulations Mikey!!!! And of course, to your wife (who I haven't had the honor of meeting) who did all the hard work!

Dan Gaines said...

Dude - i have the skirt and the wiggler in Vegas - reach out and send me your number