Friday, September 12, 2008

My Link Policy.

I'm easy. You don't have to buy me dinner or take me dancing. When it comes to linking to your site...all you have to do is ask and I'm yours. Your site doesn't have to be political...I'm interested in lots of different things and so are my readers. I don't particularly care if your site has racy content, though I reserve the right to delete links that I find offensive. Also if you're a friend of mine and you have a website, I want to link to it...which reminds me I need to add Amy Hampton's website to my links.

If you already link to me, let me know. I'm too dumb to actually track where my traffic comes from so if you don't point it out to me I'll probably never notice.


Drop me an email:

mstajduharATyahoo.co.uk

To cut down on spamers, in the above address AT=@.

No comments: