Monday, July 07, 2008

City of Hope's Underwear Affair

Some of the runners from last year...your hot Blonde may vary.

One of the virtues of being a blogger is being able to trumpet things in your own life now and then.

I am therefore announcing that I'll be In The City of Hope's Underwear Affair.

It's 10k/5K run/walk August 2, here in Los Angeles. It benefits research for research for cancers like prostate, colorectal, cervical, ovarian, kidney,bladder, testicular and uterine. Broadly speaking the "Lance Armstrong Region".

Oh...and as the name implies...we all run...um...in our underpants.

So if you feel inclined to contribute to my total public humiliation please go to the following link:

http://la08.uncoverthecure.com/site/TR

Then search for my last name and contribute as much as you can.

For a small donation I'll email you a photo of me in my "attire".

For a large donation I won't send you one.


Thanks,


Mike Stajduhar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michael,

You are not the half of Diminished Expectations that I wanted to see this post from.

Greg