Monday, April 14, 2008

Indy Jane Vlogs: The McCain Girls

In an earlier post I ranted about the hateful comments directed at the McCain Girls. Rather than critique them on just the quality of their video it has turned into an all out virulent attack on them personally and their physical appearance. It was so disturbing to me that I posted a ranting and rambling vlog response on Youtube. Amazingly, it has had over 600 views in the first 48 hours.



This first vlog was just an experiment and I really didn't expect it to work as I had no idea what I was doing. I was just really shooting from the hip and with my cellphone. I was stunned when it actually worked.

Before sharing it here I put it up again on a new Youtube account where I may be posting more Indy Jane vlogs in the future. My original Youtube account (that's the one with the most views) is hosting it as well for now but it will be taken down soon, and the account deleted when I get around to transferring my favorites and subscriptions. If you have a Youtube account please friend me at http://www.youtube.com/user/UberIndyJane

No comments: